- The maximum power consumption of the device’s integrated Inphi Chip is 18W.
- Performance, quality, and reliability are ensured through testing in specific switches.
- Multiple applications can be transmitted over a single duplex fiber using DWDM technology.
- Future growth can be accommodated by adjusting the wavelength, making the network more adaptable.
- The form factor of QSFP-DD is hot-pluggable.
- IEEE Std 802.3™-2018 for high-speed electrical compliance is adhered to.
- The device is fully compliant with QSFP-DD MSA CMIS Rev5.1 and OIF 400ZR.
- The electrical interface for 400GAUI-8 is 8x50G PAM4 retimed.
400G DWDM Tunable QSFP-DD DCO 120KM DOM Duplex LC SMF Coherent Transceiver Module
|Part Number||6C-DWDM-QDD-400G-120KM||Vendor Name||6COM|
|Form Factor||QSFP-DD||Max Data Rate||425Gbps (8x 53.125Gb/s)|
|Wavelength||1528.77-1567.13nm||Max Cable Distance||120km|
|Transmitter Type||TROSA||Receiver Type||PIN|
|TX Power||-10~-6dBm||Minimum Receiver Power||-12dBm|
|Power budget||2dB||Receiver Overload||0dBm|
|Power Consumption||≤18W||Extinction Ratio||NA|
|DDM/DOM||Supported||Commercial Temperature Range||0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)|
|Inbuilt FEC||No||Modulation Format||16-QAM|
|Protocols||IEEE Std 802.3™-2018, QSFP-DD MSA, CMIS 4.0, OIF-400ZR-01.0||Warranty||3 Years|
|DWDM-QDD-400G-120KM||400G QSFP-DD-DCO DWDM 120KM Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-QDD-400G-80KM||400G QSFP-DD-DCO DWDM 80KM Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP2-400G-450KM||400G CFP2-DCO DWDM 450km Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP2-200G-1000KM||200G CFP2-DCO DWDM 1000km Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP2-200G-2000KM||200G CFP2-DCO DWDM 2000km Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP2-100G-1200KM||100G CFP2-DCO DWDM 1200km Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP2-100G-2500KM||100G CFP2-DCO DWDM 25000km Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP-100G-1200KM||100G CFP-DCO DWDM 1200km Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP-100G-2500KM||100G CFP-DCO DWDM 2500km Coherent Transceiver Module|
CompatibilityTest for 6C-DWDM-QDD-400G-120KM
Reliable manufacturer and seller of optical network products
What Can 6COM Bring to You
Powerful and comprehensive OEM service
From manufacturer name info to module labeling and packaging, our OEM service meets all your requirements.
The most competitive purchase cost in the industry
6COM's excellent production management model makes the module price at the bottom of the industry in the market. You can get the best quality products at budget.
Industry-leading after-sales processing capabilities
6COM has been in this business for 12 years. We have rich experience in dealing with various problems, you can rest assured to buy products at 6com without worrying about after-sales problems.
Various swtiches for compatibility testing
Since 2010, 6com has purchased more than 140+ network switches, covering popular equipment of 10G/40G/100G brands.