- Use QSFP28 in the CFP port of your device.
- This is a plug-and-play product that requires no configuration.
- It has low insertion loss and low crosstalk.
- This product is suitable for data center and 100G Ethernet applications.
- Hot Pluggable CFP MSA Compliant
6C-CFP-QSFP28 100G CFP to QSFP28 Adapter Converter Module
|CFP to QSFP28
|Max Data Rate
|Max Cable Distance
|Commercial Temperature Range
|0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
|IEEE802.3bm, CFP MSA Compliant
CompatibilityTest for 6C-CFP-QSFP28
Reliable manufacturer and seller of optical network products
What Can 6COM Bring to You