- The maximum power consumption of the device’s Inphi Chip is 21W/28W.
- Quality, reliability, and superior performance are ensured through testing in specific switches.
- The device offers various electrical interfaces, such as OTL4.10 and CAUI-10.
- It is designed in a CFP form factor that allows for hot-plugging.
- The high-speed electrical components meet the standards of IEEE 802.3ba.
- The device fully adheres to CFP MSA standards.
- The digital optical monitoring feature of the device provides effective diagnostic capabilities.
- The device is compliant with Class 1 Laser Safety regulations.
6C-DWDM-CFP-100G-1200KM, 100G CFP-DCO Coherent Transceiver, 96 waves Tunable, LC Duplex
|Max Data Rate
|190.7 to 196.65THz
|Max Cable Distance
1000km (200G) w/ EDFA
200km (400G) w/ EDFA
|Tx output power
|Input Power Range
|Commercial Temperature Range
|0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
|CFP MSA compliant, fully compliant with 802.3ba CAUI specification and OIF-CEI-03.1specification
|400G QSFP-DD-DCO DWDM 120KM Coherent Transceiver Module
|400G QSFP-DD-DCO DWDM 80KM Coherent Transceiver Module
|400G CFP2-DCO DWDM 450km Coherent Transceiver Module
|200G CFP2-DCO DWDM 1000km Coherent Transceiver Module
|200G CFP2-DCO DWDM 2000km Coherent Transceiver Module
|100G CFP2-DCO DWDM 1200km Coherent Transceiver Module
|100G CFP2-DCO DWDM 25000km Coherent Transceiver Module
|100G CFP-DCO DWDM 1200km Coherent Transceiver Module
|100G CFP-DCO DWDM 2500km Coherent Transceiver Module
CompatibilityTest for 6C-DWDM-CFP-100G-1200KM
Reliable manufacturer and seller of optical network products
What Can 6COM Bring to You