- The maximum power consumption of the device’s Inphi Chip is 21W/28W.
- Quality, reliability, and superior performance are ensured through testing in specific switches.
- The device offers various electrical interfaces, such as OTL4.10 and CAUI-10.
- It is designed in a CFP form factor that allows for hot-plugging.
- The high-speed electrical components meet the standards of IEEE 802.3ba.
- The device fully adheres to CFP MSA standards.
- The digital optical monitoring feature of the device provides effective diagnostic capabilities.
- The device is compliant with Class 1 Laser Safety regulations.
6C-DWDM-CFP-100G-1200KM, 100G CFP-DCO Coherent Transceiver, 96 waves Tunable, LC Duplex
|Part Number||6C-DWDM-CFP-100G-1200KM||Vendor Name||6COM|
|Form Factor||CFP||Max Data Rate||100Gbps|
|Grid Spacing||50GHz||Frequency Range||190.7 to 196.65THz|
|Optical channels||80/96 (200G）
|Transmission Protocols||100G/OTU4||Max Cable Distance||80km
1000km (200G) w/ EDFA
200km (400G) w/ EDFA
|Tx output power||-15~1dBm||Input Power Range||-21~0dBm|
|Line Modulation||DP-QPSK||Power Consumption||≤28W|
|Host FEC||Supported||Commercial Temperature Range||0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)|
|Protocols||CFP MSA compliant, fully compliant with 802.3ba CAUI specification and OIF-CEI-03.1specification||Warranty||3 Years|
|DWDM-QDD-400G-120KM||400G QSFP-DD-DCO DWDM 120KM Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-QDD-400G-80KM||400G QSFP-DD-DCO DWDM 80KM Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP2-400G-450KM||400G CFP2-DCO DWDM 450km Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP2-200G-1000KM||200G CFP2-DCO DWDM 1000km Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP2-200G-2000KM||200G CFP2-DCO DWDM 2000km Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP2-100G-1200KM||100G CFP2-DCO DWDM 1200km Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP2-100G-2500KM||100G CFP2-DCO DWDM 25000km Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP-100G-1200KM||100G CFP-DCO DWDM 1200km Coherent Transceiver Module|
|DWDM-CFP-100G-2500KM||100G CFP-DCO DWDM 2500km Coherent Transceiver Module|
CompatibilityTest for 6C-DWDM-CFP-100G-1200KM
Reliable manufacturer and seller of optical network products
What Can 6COM Bring to You
Powerful and comprehensive OEM service
From manufacturer name info to module labeling and packaging, our OEM service meets all your requirements.
The most competitive purchase cost in the industry
6COM's excellent production management model makes the module price at the bottom of the industry in the market. You can get the best quality products at budget.
Industry-leading after-sales processing capabilities
6COM has been in this business for 12 years. We have rich experience in dealing with various problems, you can rest assured to buy products at 6com without worrying about after-sales problems.
Various swtiches for compatibility testing
Since 2010, 6com has purchased more than 140+ network switches, covering popular equipment of 10G/40G/100G brands.