- The connection rate is 100G and it utilizes an LC connector, with added DDM functionality.
- Utilizing CWDM DFB+PIN technology, it maintains a low power consumption of ≤3.5W.
- Ideal for deployment in Campus Networks, Data Centers, and Enterprise Core Layers.
- Compatible with over 200 vendors, allowing for versatile integration.
- Designed to be hot-pluggable and compliant with the QSFP28 MSA.
6C-QSFP28-CWDM-LR4 100GBASE-CWDM-LR4 QSFP28 1310nm 10km DOM LC Duplex SMF Optical Transceiver Module
|Model Name||6C-QSFP28-CWDM-LR4||Vendor Name||6COM|
|Form Factor||QSFP28||Data Rate||103.125 Gbps (4x 25.78Gbps)|
|Connector||Duplex LC||Cable Type||OS2 SMF|
|Transmitter Type||4x CWDM DML (DFB)||Receiver Type||PIN|
|TX Power||-6.5~2.5dBm||Receiver Sensitivity||<-13dBm|
|Power Consumption||≤3.5W||Modulation Format||NRZ|
|DDM||Support||Bit Error Ratio (BER)||5E-5|
|Protocols||QSFP28 MSA Compliant||Warranty||3 Years|
CompatibilityTest for 6C-QSFP28-CWDM-LR4
Reliable manufacturer and seller of optical network products
What Can 6COM Bring to You
Powerful and comprehensive OEM service
From manufacturer name info to module labeling and packaging, our OEM service meets all your requirements.
The most competitive purchase cost in the industry
6COM's excellent production management model makes the module price at the bottom of the industry in the market. You can get the best quality products at budget.
Industry-leading after-sales processing capabilities
6COM has been in this business for 12 years. We have rich experience in dealing with various problems, you can rest assured to buy products at 6com without worrying about after-sales problems.
Various swtiches for compatibility testing
Since 2010, 6com has purchased more than 140+ network switches, covering popular equipment of 10G/40G/100G brands.