- The speed is 100G and it comes with DDM, using an LC connector.
- It has a low power consumption of ≤3.5W and uses CWDM DFB+PIN technology.
- Suitable for use in Campus Networks, Data Centers, and Enterprise Core Layers.
- It is compatible with over 100 vendors.
- The QSFP28 is compliant with the Hot Pluggable MSA.
6C-QSFP28-IR4 100GBASE-IR4 QSFP28 1310nm 2km DOM LC Duplex SMF Optical Transceiver Module
|103.125 Gbps (4x 25.78Gbps)
|4x CWDM DML (DFB)
|Bit Error Ratio (BER)
|IEEE 802.3ba, IEEE 802.3bm, SFF-8665, SFF-8636, 100G CWDM4 MSA, QSFP28 MSA
6COM: Safeguarding Quality with Our Exclusive Part Tracking and Serialization Process.
Every product is meticulously custom-coded Our laboratory boasts state-of-the-art testing equipment Every product has undergone
to ensure compatibility with all features. ensuring peak performance and unwavering reliability for every product. Full Quality Control process
To attain optimal product quality, 6COM adheres to a rigorous quality control protocol. Each product undergoes a comprehensive testing procedure, involving a series of tests before shipment. Our state-of-the-art testing facilities employ cutting-edge equipment to simulate various real-world scenarios, accommodating customized usage scenarios for any product. We furnish individual test reports for each product. Reach out to us for access to our Comprehensive Test Bed, featuring compatibility checks with modules from major switch brands.
CompatibilityTest for 6C-QSFP28-IR4
Reliable manufacturer and seller of optical network products