- Passive Transparent Any Rate, Any Service Multiplexing
- Multiplexing of up to 96 Channels on Fiber Pair to Maximize the
- Usefulness of Existing Fiber
- Low Insertion Loss: Typical 5.5dB
- Compliant with All Optical Networking Products (ITU Grid)
- Transport High Capacity Data over Long Distances
- The Solution can be Customized per Customer Application Requirements
96CH C13/H13-C60/H60 50GHz DWDM MUX DEMUX and Monitor Port, LC/UPC, LC/UPC, 2U Rack
50GHz DWDM 96-Channel MUX/DEMUX, designed to optimize the capacity of the C-band range in compliance with ITU-T G.694.1 50GHz grid specifications. It covers wavelengths from C13 to H60 (1567.13nm to 1529.16nm).
As a completely passive DWDM device, the 96-channel DWDM system boasts low insertion loss (less than 5.5dB for wavelength ports). When integrated with DWDM amplifiers and DCM devices, it facilitates long-distance transmission capabilities. The monitor port enables straightforward network link or power monitoring for hassle-free troubleshooting without impacting traffic.
CompatibilityTest for 6C-2U-D96C13H60
Reliable manufacturer and seller of optical network products