- LSZH Flame-retardant Jacket
- Bend-insensitive fiber for space-constrained scenarios
- Enable both fusion and mechanical splicing for fiber cabling systems.
- Optical testing ensures both insertion loss and return loss meet the required standards.
- Meet all performance requirements specified in IEC-61754 and TIA-604 (FOCIS) standards
FC UPC Simplex Multimode OM1/OM2 Fiber Optic Pigtail
|Connector Type||FC||Polish Type||UPC|
|Fiber Mode||OM1/OM2||Wavelength||850/1300 nm|
|Fiber Count||Simplex||Cable Diameter||0.9/2.0 mm|
|Fiber Grade||Bend Insensitive||Minimum Bend Radius||7.5 mm|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.3 dB||Return Loss||≥20 dB|
|Attenuation at 850nm||0.3 dB/km||Attenuation at 1300nm||1.0 dB/km|
|Cable Jacket||LSZH/PVC||Operating Temperature||-10~70°C|
CompatibilityTest for 6C-OM1/2-FC-FP-LSZH-S1M
Reliable manufacturer and seller of optical network products
What Can 6COM Bring to You
Powerful and comprehensive OEM service
From manufacturer name info to module labeling and packaging, our OEM service meets all your requirements.
The most competitive purchase cost in the industry
6COM's excellent production management model makes the module price at the bottom of the industry in the market. You can get the best quality products at budget.
Industry-leading after-sales processing capabilities
6COM has been in this business for 12 years. We have rich experience in dealing with various problems, you can rest assured to buy products at 6com without worrying about after-sales problems.
Various swtiches for compatibility testing
Since 2010, 6com has purchased more than 140+ network switches, covering popular equipment of 10G/40G/100G brands.