- The efficiency of packet processing can be improved through Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP).
- I/O Virtualization Innovations support the implementation of VMDq, PCI-SIG, and SR-IOV to optimize packet processing.
- PCIe 3.0 x 8 Host Interface and 10GbE Quad-Port Transmission
- Unified Networking technology enables the delivery of LAN, iSCSI, NFS, and FCoE through a single low-cost CNA.
- The network virtualization offloads including Geneve, VXLAN, and NVGRE are supported.
Intel XL710-BM1 Network Interface Card, 10G Quad-Port SFP+, PCIe 3.0 x 8, Half & Full Bracket
|Transmission Rate Per Port||10Gbps||Bus Type||PCI-E v3.0 x8|
|Cabling Type||SFP+ Transceiver, AOC and DAC||Bracket Height||Half & Full|
|Power Consumption||7.4w||Operating Temperature||0°C to 55’C|
|Power Supply||PCIe||PCB Size (+0.15mm)||163*120*21mm|
CompatibilityTest for 6C-XL710-4F
Reliable manufacturer and seller of optical network products
What Can 6COM Bring to You
Powerful and comprehensive OEM service
From manufacturer name info to module labeling and packaging, our OEM service meets all your requirements.
The most competitive purchase cost in the industry
6COM's excellent production management model makes the module price at the bottom of the industry in the market. You can get the best quality products at budget.
Industry-leading after-sales processing capabilities
6COM has been in this business for 12 years. We have rich experience in dealing with various problems, you can rest assured to buy products at 6com without worrying about after-sales problems.
Various swtiches for compatibility testing
Since 2010, 6com has purchased more than 140+ network switches, covering popular equipment of 10G/40G/100G brands.