- The efficiency of packet processing can be improved through Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP).
- I/O Virtualization Innovations support the implementation of VMDq, PCI-SIG, and SR-IOV to optimize packet processing.
- PCIe 3.0 x 8 Host Interface and 10GbE Quad-Port Transmission
- Unified Networking technology enables the delivery of LAN, iSCSI, NFS, and FCoE through a single low-cost CNA.
- The network virtualization offloads including Geneve, VXLAN, and NVGRE are supported.
Intel XL710-BM1 Network Interface Card, 10G Quad-Port SFP+, PCIe 3.0 x 8, Half & Full Bracket
|Transmission Rate Per Port||10Gbps||Bus Type||PCI-E v3.0 x8|
|Cabling Type||SFP+ Transceiver, AOC and DAC||Bracket Height||Half & Full|
|Power Consumption||7.4w||Operating Temperature||0°C to 55’C|
|Power Supply||PCIe||PCB Size (+0.15mm)||163*120*21mm|
CompatibilityTest for 6C-XL710-4F
Reliable manufacturer and seller of optical network products
What Can 6COM Bring to You